For the Church of God of Prophecy, the Harvest has been the call heard consistently since 1994, which was really only a re-alignment to our call when this Movement was birthed. We praise God that we are an international body in 134 nations, with over 12,000 preaching points, planting two new churches every day, and participating with God to see a thousand people get saved every day. This week we unite our prayers to ask God for continued favor and blessing as we remain faithful to His call to “Go!” Download our prayer guide, by clicking here.
Core Value Prayer Target: The Harvest and Stewardship
Global Family Prayer Target: North America and Caribbean
WEEK TWO PRAYER DIRECTIVES
- Praise God for Jesus Christ who came to seek and save those who are lost (Luke 15:1-31; 19:9, 10).
- Give thanks for the Gospel of Jesus Christ which is the power of God for salvation to all who believe (Romans 1:16).
- Recall your personal testimony of salvation and thank God for His deliverance (Psalms 40:1-3).
- Ask God to send forth laborers into the harvest (Matthew 9:37, 38).
- Ask God to reveal to us-individually and corporately-believers where He is working so that we may focus our efforts more effectively (John 6:44; 17:3, 15).
- Ask the Father to raise up excellent, anointed ministries to the young harvest of children and youth (Matthew 19:14, Acts 2:17).
- Intercede for unsaved individuals you know personally and claim the following promises for them (John 14:6, Romans 10: 9-11; Matthew 18:18).
- Pray that God’s kingdom will come and His will be done in individual’s hearts, families, cities, nations, and the world, even as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:9-13; Daniel 4:34, 35).
- Pray for God’s direction and discernment in our global church planting efforts (Mark 16:15).
- Ask God to grant access for the Gospel through open heavens, open minds, open hearts, and open doors (Isaiah 45:8; Acts 26: 17, 18; 2 Corinthians 4:6; Colossians 4:2, 3).
- Pray that grace be the basis of all stewardship and a matter of the heart (1 Peter 4:10).
- Pray that tithing and giving leads to whole-life stewardship including time, talent, health, and family (Luke 20:25, 21:4, Malachi 3:12).
- Pray that children and youth will learn biblical stewardship from their parents and leaders (Matthew 7:24, Colossians 1:27, 28, 2:7, 1 Peter 5:2,10).
- Pray that people with the spiritual gift of giving will acknowledge, understand, and practice their gift (Romans 12:6-8).
- Pray that the joy of giving becomes a reality, causing giving to go beyond being needs based (2 Corinthians 9:7).
- Pray that a scriptural understanding of debt will break the debt bondage on families (Proverbs 21:20, 17:18, Romans 13:8).
- Pray that biblical stewardship will break the addiction of materialism which leads to idolatry (Colossians 3:5).
- Pray that pastors and members will receive revelation that we tithe to Jesus, not our pastor (Hebrews 7:8-10).
PRAYING FOR OUR GLOBAL FAMILY
Join with us in lifting up the nations of North America and Caribbean. These nations include:
Anguilla, Antigua, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Barbuda, Bermuda, Bonaire, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Dominica, French Guiana, Grenada, The Grenadines, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Leeward Islands, Martinique, Montserrat, Nevis, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Martin, St. Vincent, Suriname, Tobago, Trinidad, Turks and Caicos Islands, and Virgin Islands (U.S. & British)
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Canada East, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northeast Region (English), Northeast Region (Spanish), Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Southeast Region Spanish, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Western Canada, Wisconsin, and Wyoming